• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dead Air Wolverine PBS-1

rumrunner55

Default rank <4000 posts
ODT Junkie!
106   0
Reaction score
Is anybody as excited about this can as me? Has anyone seen any specs or hands on use with the can, just got notified that QRF has them for sale now, but would really like to know more about it before taking the long journey once again. I've been toying with the idea of making one myself to match the old style for years but i guess fate has smiled upon me.

Are you doing the 'powered by silencershop' program now? I heard that described the other day and it sounds like a game-changer.

We have our first batch available for sale now. We make the buying process extremely simple too. You can be in and out in under an hour with our new kiosk system.

I so desperately want to go one but they are pricey and don't have the thread adaptor I need yet. Maybe when I pick up my Osprey I'll get one

Are you doing the 'powered by silencershop' program now? I heard that described the other day and it sounds like a game-changer.

We are using the SS system to handle and store the new required prints yes. The inventory is all ours though.

I so desperately want to go one but they are pricey and don't have the thread adaptor I need yet. Maybe when I pick up my Osprey I'll get one

The thread adapters are coming in about every pitch imaginable. For what all went in to this can, it is priced pretty well IMO.

We are using the SS system to handle and store the new required prints yes. The inventory is all ours though.

The thread adapters are coming in about every pitch imaginable. For what all went in to this can, it is priced pretty well IMO.

Whats the recommendation with regards to using this thing on a particular rifle. Meaning should we be checking concentricity?

IT should be at Macon.

Always need to check concentricity on everything, but they have some cool stuff on this to help with all the typical AK problems.

Back
Top Bottom