• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dead at 7

“Estimates ranged widely on how much Grumpy Cat was worth, though Ms. Bundesen disputed a 2014 report that the cat had earned her $100 million. In 2018, Ms. Bundesen won $710,000 in a copyright infringement suit against a coffee company that made Grumpy Cat Grumppuccino,” the Times reported.

Though she was known for looking unhappy, her humans insisted she “really isn’t grumpy” but is “a super cute and cuddly kitty and loves to be held and rubbed,” according to her website."

I'm really, really out of touch with society and current events.

8B5F2CCB-27B5-44CB-A7DA-7DCE575A6C9B.jpeg

Isn't this meme ironic?

That sux, cat only lived half her life expectancy.... now the parents are grumpy. They aint makng all that money !!

Taxidermy.
Make that grumpy face last forever.
Maybe hollow it out its face between the skull and the fur and put some remote control servos and motors in there. So that at the touch of a button Grumpy Cat can make facial expressions.

Who says the money has to stop rolling in ?

“Estimates ranged widely on how much Grumpy Cat was worth, though Ms. Bundesen disputed a 2014 report that the cat had earned her $100 million. In 2018, Ms. Bundesen won $710,000 in a copyright infringement suit against a coffee company that made Grumpy Cat Grumppuccino,” the Times reported.

Though she was known for looking unhappy, her humans insisted she “really isn’t grumpy” but is “a super cute and cuddly kitty and loves to be held and rubbed,” according to her website."

I'm really, really out of touch with society and current events.
I would have thought you of all people would be simpatico with Grumpy Cat.

Back
Top Bottom