• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dead deal

The worst part is I signed up for the club for a free trial to make the charges even cheaper and now I have to spend time to cancel it. FML

The worst part is I signed up for the club for a free trial to make the charges even cheaper and now I have to spend time to cancel it. FML

That's my upset over this as well. I called last night asking them to cancel my membership, and the rep seemed clueless. I guess it's cancelled.

Just called an gave them an earful. Apparently they had no intention of ever selling any of these cases. I well absolutely never even look at this website again. They get all your info including financial and give you cold shoulder. Screw them

Just called an gave them an earful. Apparently they had no intention of ever selling any of these cases. I well absolutely never even look at this website again. They get all your info including financial and give you cold shoulder. Screw them

So they never planned on selling these? Did you get that recorded? I'll be calling them shortly to make sure my "membership" is indeed cancelled.

Haha and I got this email

Dear Valued Customer,

We’ve made a mistake. Our price for the Ammo you’ve ordered (Item No. 620530, 1,000 rds. Magtech 9mm Ammo) was priced in error, and we will not be able to honor that price. We do our best to make sure prices are correctly reflected in our ads, but as stated on our website, we reserve the right to make corrections when pricing errors occur.

If this item has not already been cancelled from your order, it will be in the next 24 hours. We sincerely apologize for this error. Please accept this $10 eGift Certificate to be used on your next order.

Back
Top Bottom