• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dead snakes on road

Venomous it doesn't matter. Pick it up and use it as you see fit. Nonvenomous snakes are illegal to kill in GA. Think for a second about a bald eagle. If you get caught with a feather you're facing jail time. I'm guessing snakes would fall into the same category. Also in GA it's legal to pick up roadkill so picking up a rattle snake would be no problem. I would poke it with a stick first and then make sure it's head has been cut off after verifying it was dead. :becky:
Words of wisdom here. Remove the heads of the poisonous ones.

Venomous it doesn't matter. Pick it up and use it as you see fit. Nonvenomous snakes are illegal to kill in GA. Think for a second about a bald eagle. If you get caught with a feather you're facing jail time. I'm guessing snakes would fall into the same category. Also in GA it's legal to pick up roadkill so picking up a rattle snake would be no problem. I would poke it with a stick first and then make sure it's head has been cut off after verifying it was dead. :becky:
A snake versus our national symbol. Yep sounds about right. Y’all are crazy. No one cares about a dead snake unless maybe an indigo or something. Geez.

Back
Top Bottom