• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deal of the day! I can't believe I'm selling her!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spamcastle

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
339   0
Reaction score
Now that I have your attention.

After much debate I have decided to sell my super customized Hi Point. As you can see it has been highly modified. Many hours went into turning this into what you see before you. Please feel free to ask additional questions or request specific pictures.

What I have is a highly sought after near collectible Hi Point 380. It started out looking like this when I got it.
[Broken External Image]:

I then began the long painful journey of customization. The first thing I did was add a razor sharp bayonet. Look at this thing. It was practically made for this weapon.
[Broken External Image]:

Then I added a extremely bright long lasting tactical style flashlight.
[Broken External Image]:

Lastly I wanted to make sure I had the original owners manual and box that came with it when it was purchased new. After long nights scavenging the internet I finally found them.
[Broken External Image]:
[Broken External Image]:

Sadly though I must part with this fine firearm. I am asking a extremely fair price of only $500 for the gun and all the accessories. However I would be willing to take a extremely discounted price of only $110 without any of the after market accessories or the box and documents. The choice is yours.

I prefer local pickup IN Athens. I will not drive more then 25 miles to meet buyer on this one. I do not know the round count. I put 50 flawless rounds threw her since I got it. Comes with 1 magazine. It's ugly and heavy but she does what she was designed to do. I could be the third owner or the tenth, I have no idea. It's a High Point. No trades, I need the cash.

Last edited:
To sweeten the deal for any prospective buyers I could throw in this chrome plated exploding target. Not really sure what it explodes as the label came off months ago.
[Broken External Image]:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom