• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deal of the day!!!

Lots of things pop up that are better than the deal of the day but never get listed as such. I have a feeling lots of folks are just sitting on the forum snagging up the deals.

Same with ebay and any sales template. People in my area hit Goodwill then resell at Smileys or Ebay. Ive talked to 2 because I saw them buying up clothing they probably wouldn't wear. Some look for deals at yard sales and ebay it. I might do that if I were unable to work or retired with little income. Did you miss the 22LR flippers not long ago? A few go to auctions and flip it here as well as other forums. Its the cycle of life. If I picked up a Near Mint Colt Python for $800 I'd sure try to flip it. Only sux if it isnt you doing it.

The deal of the days stays marked as gone way too long. Other stuff could be up there instead of something marked as gone where you cant see the price right?

I mostly want to put prices and opinions in perspective. I can buy a NIB warrantied pistol with original grips, all mags and no bubba garage smithing for less than some of these posted prices.
Perhaps they will start selling them at what they should be or pull them from spam listing. I guess the $1 may help some but IMHO its helping someones wallet. Also not everyone is a gun catalog. Helping others not get ripped off ect...

Same with ebay and any sales template. People in my area hit Goodwill then resell at Smileys or Ebay. Ive talked to 2 because I saw them buying up clothing they probably wouldn't wear. Some look for deals at yard sales and ebay it. I might do that if I were unable to work or retired with little income. Did you miss the 22LR flippers not long ago? A few go to auctions and flip it here as well as other forums. Its the cycle of life. If I picked up a Near Mint Colt Python for $800 I'd sure try to flip it. Only sux if it isnt you doing it.

I know a few folks that do the yard sale/goodwill stuff also. Its more of a hobby than a money maker. Theres a bunch of us that like to upgrade and dont keep the old stuff.

I know a few folks that do the yard sale/goodwill stuff also. Its more of a hobby than a money maker. Theres a bunch of us that like to upgrade and dont keep the old stuff.

My GF does this to make walking around money.

I don't make fun of her, because you have to have a really good eye to do it with clothes.

She finds a lot of nice jewelry at yard sales.

Funniest thing though is she will take some clothes to a consignment store, after a month they call her to come pick up what hasn't sold, she takes it to the next consignment store, most of it will sell.

Back
Top Bottom