• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deal of the day

Left over hippie 1951

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
47   0
Reaction score
Good morning, I was just wondering how the “deal of the day” is decided? I saw a gun listed for 850.00 last night and there were 3 or more of the same guns listed from 450 and up. I’m just wondering how it is figured. I actually had a Kimber ultra carry for 450.00 make DOTD so I know you have to pay more for it?

Since chastising an ignorant neckbeard wanna-be ffl gouger isn't allowed here, some will hit the "good deal" button as sarcasm and when there's enough hits....it becomes deal of the day. I don't recall just how many hits it takes but it's very obvious when it is truly a deal of the day or complete mockery of their ridiculous asking price.

its voting based

us odters have been electing the most overpriced **** as the daily deal since tge past few weeks there have been no deals

im still against public call outs but can we install a flipper badge?? or maybe worst deal of the day lol

its voting based

us odters have been electing the most overpriced **** as the daily deal since tge past few weeks there have been no deals

im still against public call outs but can we install a flipper badge?? or maybe worst deal of the day lol

Deal Of The Day Flipper.jpg
:)

Back
Top Bottom