• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deal on Springfield xds + gear

Got a Grey XDS 9 for $366 and got the Promo Package also grabbed a FDE Mod 2 .45 compact for $400 with the mag promo... Pretty smoking deal 400 and under with 6 mags!

Both companies claim their lobbyist took action without their knowledge, and against what they would chosen to do if they had been informed. They fired the lobbyist, and came out strongly against the bill.

Not sure they deserve anybody's scorn for that.
They're just covering they're asses after the public found out

Got a Grey XDS 9 for $366 and got the Promo Package also grabbed a FDE Mod 2 .45 compact for $400 with the mag promo... Pretty smoking deal 400 and under with 6 mags!

See they wont hurt much cause people will still buy their product. People will still shop at target.
The more time goes by the less people care. They only care when it actually starts to effect them and then its to late. Take a small bite out of a cake and it goes unnoticed. Eventually enough small bites and the cake is gone. Then when you want a piece youre pooched.

Blah blah blah they screwed up they realized it they publicly put out a statement and no longer support that organization after realizing how bad they fed up and support the nra and gun rights... Would you be happier if their slit their wrists and gave u blood... **** happens I believe sa is still a good company that puts out a good product and stands behind it.

Blah blah blah they screwed up they realized it they publicly put out a statement and no longer support that organization after realizing how bad they fed up and support the nra and gun rights... Would you be happier if their slit their wrists and gave u blood... **** happens I believe sa is still a good company that puts out a good product and stands behind it.
Obama stood behind Obmacare. Hilter stood behind Genocide. Honda makes a great car but if they engraved no guns allowed on back windows, reguardless of how far i can drive without an oil change, Ill shop elsewhere. Hopefully your new guns will be as valuable as Colts soon. Their death serves no purpose. Having them hold will work for food signs on exit ramps would make me happy.

Opinions are like... Everyone's got one thank u for sharing yours numerous times. I'm not a collector so I could care less on their value... I shoot them they get wear if I do decide to sell one I drop the price to make it a good buy for someone. My Springfields, Glocks, SIGs, Ruger's all work fine I enjoy shooting them and I bought them for myself and could care less if you approve or disapprove my purchases. Boycott whoever u want I really don't care.

Back
Top Bottom