Okuma

Space Force Icon Supporter
crocodylus pontifex
Staff member
Administrator
275   0
Reaction score
I've made some changes to how dealers can use the site, here are the details:

We now have three areas for dealer listings: "Firearms & Accessories," "Vehicles & Equipment," and "Everything Else." All three options are listed under "Categories" when creating an ad.

Retail dealers of any kind must use the dealer listings forum that best fits what they are trying to sell. All other rules are the same. (Five listings per day per category, relist every three days, etc.)

I'm also removing the restriction on car dealers, they can now post in the new vehicle & equipment dealer forum.

To post an ad just use the normal form like private sellers do, just be sure to choose one of the dealer categories or it will fail.

Thanks!

I like this move.

Yeah, but you think "the Twist" is "cool moves"... :boink:

We now have three areas for dealer listings: "Firearms & Accessories," "Vehicles & Equipment," and "Everything Else." All three options are listed under "Categories" when creating an ad.
Retail dealers of any kind must use the dealer listings forum that best fits what they are trying to sell. All other rules are the same. (Five listings per day per category, relist every three days, etc.)
I'm also removing the restriction on car dealers, they can now post in the new vehicle & equipment dealer forum.
To post an ad just use the normal form like private sellers do, just be sure to choose one of the dealer categories or it will fail.
Thanks!

Any threads "grandfathered in"?
Say... maybe one with + 20,000 posts?
Asking for a friend. :)
revolt.jpg

Thanks!
Says that I have insufficient privileges to post there...???

Back
Top Bottom