• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dealer with a good selection of suppressors

Quiet Riot Firearms in McDonough has a bunch in stock and a well versed staff to explain them to you. They will take the time and find out what you need and show you your options. Added bonus is that they can do everything on-site with new regs.

With traffic, that place might as well be in south Florida!!! I'd love to check them out, but 75 down that way is hell. That's saying a lot because traffic up here is bad, but down there is a no go.

With traffic, that place might as well be in south Florida!!! I'd love to check them out, but 75 down that way is hell. That's saying a lot because traffic up here is bad, but down there is a no go.

Their website is one of the best and has most if not all info you would receive being in the store...Jake and his crew will gladly respond and answer questions over email so it's only ever one trip down i.e. Pick it up

Their website is one of the best and has most if not all info you would receive being in the store...Jake and his crew will gladly respond and answer questions over email so it's only ever one trip down i.e. Pick it up

Good to know. I'm usually disappointed at most shops websites.

We are worth the drive I promise. We stock more cans from more manufacturers than anyone else in the state.

Our website is a great tool, and we are always happy to answer questions through email or over the phone. This is a lifelong investment/toy you are buying, don't let a little more time in the car scare you off.

Back
Top Bottom