• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

trident3339

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
Patriot
108   0
Reaction score
42 inch rifle hard cases with shipping boxes. Give your customers a better product package by including a hard case with their order, perfect for manufacturers. Just adjust your price to cover the cost of the case ($22/case) and save on the expensetup of shipping boxes (~$8/box)
We can ship or arrange local pickup.
If interested call or pm me with the number of cases you need and we will go from there.
thank you.
- Bobby.

42 inch rifle hard cases with shipping boxes. Give your customers a better product package by including a hard case with their order, perfect for manufacturers. Just adjust your price to cover the cost of the case ($22/case) and save on the expensetup of shipping boxes (~$8/box)
We can ship or arrange local pickup.
If interested call or pm me with the number of cases you need and we will go from there.
thank you.
- Bobby.
MY NAME IS ROB, I LIVE IN ROME. LOOKS LIKE YOUR A DEALER AND I GOT SOME DEALER LOTS OF STUFF TO GET RID OF. I COLLECT MILITARIA AND GOT THIS IN A DEAL. 60 USED AR15 MAGS MIX MFR'S(SUREFEED ETC), NEW SEALED 3 POINT CQB TACTICAL SLINGS THE ARMY USED THESE UNTIL THEY WENT TO SINGLE POINT GOT 175 OR SO OF THESE. GOT OTHER AR15 PARTS, BUTTPLATES, SIGHTS, M203 SIGHTS, ETC. GOT SOME M14 MIL SURP NEW AND USED JUST A LOT OF STUFF. IF YOUR INTERESTED CALL ME 706-767-2715

Back
Top Bottom