• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deals with no shipping

SHIPPING GUNS PRETTY EASY FROM ONE GUN DEALER TO ANOTHER A SMALL FEE AND ITS DONE SEEN ALOT STUFF ON THIS SITE WOULD HAVE BOUGHT BUT WOULDN,T SHIP NOT WORTH DRIVING FROM ONE END OF STATE TO THE OTHER OR OUT OF STATE
I am sorry that the computer store sold you a keyboard with no punctuation mark keys. You should ask for your money back.

I've always had good luck sending money orders first and letting seller ship after they recieve funds! Some our mo and parts passed in mail! I've had dealings with lot of folks here and most are good at word! The others that are not wind up on my ignore list! I've shipped several firearms to ffl holders which is only way I will do with them!

I found the second one in a different thread where he said the attorney accused him of holding out. I'd have wound up in jail... (and I don't mean for keeping the money).

Ha! Ha! an attorney accusing someone of being dishonest. Now thats funny.:pound:

With Paypal, Apple Pay, Square cash, Venmo, Due, Stripe, WePay, Google wallet.............WHo the hell writes a check??

Technology scares people :bolt:

I cancelled my PayPal account couple years ago. I have made deals writing and receiving checks. Not scared of technology I don't like 3rd party payment systems.

I cancelled my PayPal account couple years ago. I have made deals writing and receiving checks. Not scared of technology I don't like 3rd party payment systems.

Just limits you on options. I buy a lot .......almost everything online. Rare i need anything from a brick and mortar store other than groceries and even then sometimes i do it online. Places that offer Paypal payments makes it easier for me to not need to enter credit card info.

Hell i pay my lawn guy with Paypal lol

Back
Top Bottom