• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deals with no shipping

I would never ship without payment, unless you were an active member with good feedback. Ive done a trade once with firearms on a national board where we shipped at the same time to eachother, scariest week of my life. lol

I know I know....dead horse....BUT

People who refuse to ship literally baffle me...you would have already made the sale if you decided to ship. I know some people don't want to ship firearms and blah blah blah ,but non firearm parts or sights? Just makes no sense to me...guess these people also don't believe in Amazon either.

:deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse::deadhorse:

You were my first baby! I would do it again but the fear of the unknown was strong.

Have you ever heard that about members with lets just say over 50 + positive feed backs?

I'll ship with those with over 50 without reservation, but those with low FB scores will have to send the funds first, some of those aren't to be trusted.

Write me a bad check if you want to, and I'll just turn it over to the Sheriff.
The Putnam County Sheriff loves to arrest and lock up criminals for Deposit Account Fraud. You will also have your picture and a short article published in the Eatonton Messenger about what a low life piece of scum you are.

Only an idiot would write a bad check. If you do, it needs to be a really big one.

Pull up to a random "license check" and the next thing you know you are getting a ride downtown.
Bail
Wrecker fees
At least one day trip to Putnam County to settle up.
Criminal history

Back
Top Bottom