• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deals with no shipping

If I know you, sure, why not.

I've heard too many "got burned" stories when checks didn't clear, check never got sent, excuse after excuse.

Homey don't play dat. Life's too short.

I've done many deals through the USPS and never had any problems until about a month ago.

I had one that never sent the check. He claimed that he mailed it the day before.
After waiting 2 weeks for a check that was never sent, he's going to do a Wal-Mart money transfer.
2 days later, one lameass excuse after another, he decides to ship my gun back uninsured.:mmph:
Neg FB removed because I agreed for him to ship my gun back, because he wasn't going to pay for it due to lack of funds.:shocked:
Just think, I could have told him to keep the gun and then the Neg would have stuck.:wacko:

I'm not giving up on the rest of y'all. Got a through the mail deal going on right now.

I've done many deals through the USPS and never had any problems until about a month ago.

I had one that never sent the check. He claimed that he mailed it the day before.
After waiting 2 weeks for a check that was never sent, he's going to do a Wal-Mart money transfer.
2 days later, one lameass excuse after another, he decides to ship my gun back uninsured.:mmph:
Neg FB removed because I agreed for him to ship my gun back, because he wasn't going to pay for it due to lack of funds.:shocked:
Just think, I could have told him to keep the gun and then the Neg would have stuck.:wacko:

I'm not giving up on the rest of y'all. Got a through the mail deal going on right now.

How much feed back did he have?

Zelle. https://www.zellepay.com

Money goes directly to your checking account. No Paypal "funds transfer."

As to the no ship thing? If you are disabled and it's a pain in the ass to go drop off a package? I understand that. Lazy as **** and just want everyone to come to your driveway? **** off, don't need your **** that bad. No shipping is cutting off your nose to spite your face.

Note to self: Never ship until funds are received and have cleared, regardless of feedback.

Back
Top Bottom