• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deals with no shipping

I've driven an hour and a half for a trade but man, what a trade. Worth every minute of it and the drive wasn't anywhere near ATL so traffic through the country wasn't bad. I've shipped a $33,000 set of flatware to Louisiana without issues. I doubt a $30 magazine would scare me. I ship multi-thousand dollar rifles with some frequency....no issues there either. Maybe I'm just the luckiest sumbiotch on the site.

I'm talking about let's just say a nicely priced Aimpoint. By the time I spend 6 hours on the damn road, the money for the item, and gas it just isn't worth the damn hastle ,BUT if I can pay $7 for shipping and save both of us a drive that is completely worth it to me....but yeah I guess I get your point of "finding it elsewhere?" :thumb:
IMHO
The trade is most of the time about meeting other like minded folks.

I've driven an hour and a half for a trade but man, what a trade. Worth every minute of it and the drive wasn't anywhere near ATL so traffic through the country wasn't bad. I've shipped a $33,000 set of flatware to Louisiana without issues. I doubt a $30 magazine would scare me. I ship multi-thousand dollar rifles with some frequency....no issues there either. Maybe I'm just the luckiest sumbiotch on the site.

Crazy how people will order things from Amazon and trust it to get there safety ,but not from another member that is going to use the same damn carrier? LOL

Damn, ya'll are making me think I just need to buy on Amazon and stop dealing with pricks on this site.
:p The VAST majority of folks on this site are great folks. And that goes for just about every single one I've met FTF. The few bad apples are always the issue.

Back
Top Bottom