• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dear God people, please look at a map to see where you live!

download.gif

Or, admin could get the programming corrected to show the correct location based off the Zip Code the person would enter in their ad. There have been many, many complaints and suggestions on this subject. I would be happy with it just showing the actual city instead of N.West, S.East, Metro Atlanta, etc...

How about just reply to the ad and ask their location? If this was the first response to EVERY ad, it would soon correct itself.

How about just reply to the ad and ask their location? If this was the first response to EVERY ad, it would soon correct itself.

Hell, you can't even get half the idiots to reply to a PM in a timely fashion, do you really think they will jump on a reply in a thread?

Nope, started off in The Pasture as I knew it would go off the rails quickly!
Brown-noser! Trying to save the mods a little work? LOL!
My thoughts are they don’t want you to know where they’re located so when you arrange a half way meeting point you end up driving to their location. I have actually passed on deals when the other party gives me what I believe to ba a fictional starting location. Had a deal set up once where the other party said they lived in Athens and we were going to meet in Lawrenceville. I was coming from Newnan. Got a text from another member who had previously traded with him telling me he lived in Lawrenceville.
You can't mean that someone would be willing to tell an untruth on this site, can you? We're supposed to be a "brotherhood" WETF that means.

While I got yall here where’s Covington lol I’m legally blind

Post in thread; How far is Covington from Eatonton?

Reply: About the same distance from Eatonton to Covington. lol

When the conversation starts out like this, it seldom ends well.

Back
Top Bottom