• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dear God people, please look at a map to see where you live!

ODT locational calculus:

Stand in your front yard. If the sun sets in front of you, you live in west GA. If it sets behind you, you live in east GA. If you bought milk and bread last weekend you live in North GA. If you are getting bit by a gnat in December you live in South GA. Combine these categories appropriately.

If you are a liberal you live in Athens or metro ATL.
LOL!

Regions-of-Georgia.jpg
We need a color coded map and a few pie charts

My thoughts are they don’t want you to know where they’re located so when you arrange a half way meeting point you end up driving to their location. I have actually passed on deals when the other party gives me what I believe to ba a fictional starting location. Had a deal set up once where the other party said they lived in Athens and we were going to meet in Lawrenceville. I was coming from Newnan. Got a text from another member who had previously traded with him telling me he lived in Lawrenceville.

I’ve experienced this as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Macon's not Atlanta Area? I mean I can drive to the Airport faster than an Atlantan can drive from PCN to to 675.

Just wait. Word is they are going to expand the "13 county metro Atlanta area" to include as far south as Macon. Then you too will have to pass emissions on your smog producing vehicles. :greedy_dollars:

We are fortunate to be located in Central GA, even though I'm more fortunate, not to be living in Macon. lol

It amazes me at the number of folks in the far corners of GA, that have Postal Phobias.

Why the zip code for location?

Why not just put the city that you are closest to?

Thank You. I feel the same way.

I know, I know, beating the proverbial DEAD HORSE, but...
I'm tired of seeing ads with the general location as one thing and their actual location totally different.
For example:
Marietta is NOT Central Ga
Athens is NOT Metro Atlanta
Dawsonville is NOT Metro Atlanta

If you are listing an ad and not sure what your location is, Google has a neat page called GOOGLE MAPS. Open it, enter the city you live in and see where it comes up as on the map. Some may have to go a little further and reference a compass to get a bearing also.

That is all for now as I will step down from my soap box. I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Thank you

Just wait. Word is they are going to expand the "13 county metro Atlanta area" to include as far south as Macon. Then you too will have to pass emissions on your smog producing vehicles. :greedy_dollars:
Seems legit. That way they can also start having to pay for boutique gas blends in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom