• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dear God people, please look at a map to see where you live!

Henceforth and forevermore, the Eastern Sub-continental Divide will be the sole determinant of whether thou livest on the eastern or eastern portion of the great state of Gawja. #godawgs

6a00d834515cf969e200e54f425fab8834-640wi.jpg

My thoughts are they don’t want you to know where they’re located so when you arrange a half way meeting point you end up driving to their location. I have actually passed on deals when the other party gives me what I believe to ba a fictional starting location. Had a deal set up once where the other party said they lived in Athens and we were going to meet in Lawrenceville. I was coming from Newnan. Got a text from another member who had previously traded with him telling me he lived in Lawrenceville.

Sounds about like what happened to me, found out the guy that I was dealing with lived in Lawrenceville but he said he lived ITP. Glad I found out before dealing with him.

Pretty sure my Avatar and signature say Cumming, but when posting an ad, Cumming isn't a choice in the drop down/up, so, Metro Atl., as much as I hate showing association, is the closest choice to me. So, have another MD20/20 and eat some cheese and this'll be much easier to digest. That is unless the ODT Brotherhood sees fit to select you as the punching bag, for Friday 12-14-2018, Be the bag, it is less painful, trust me grasshopper, I have been the bag way too many times.

hey op why dont you just make a list of all 159 counties and tell us what region we live in? clear everything up for everybody
Or, I know this sounds crazy, learn what part of the state you live in. It's frustrating to most of us on here. I'm in Central GA. Macon to be exact. I go to browse Central GA ads, and half the stuff is nowhere near Central GA. I've seen Columbus listed here, places outside of Atlanta, South GA counties, etc.

Or, I know this sounds crazy, learn what part of the state you live in. It's frustrating to most of us on here. I'm in Central GA. Macon to be exact. I go to browse Central GA ads, and half the stuff is nowhere near Central GA. I've seen Columbus listed here, places outside of Atlanta, South GA counties, etc.
well this sounds crazy but sounds like to me the only people who complain are the people who dont wanna go more than 20 feet out their front door. so you saw an ad for an item you wanted only to find out it was farther away than youd ever wanna go to get it. how big of an inconvenience can it possibly be if you never even left your computer.

I think it's interesting people will list their location as Cobb. When I search 90 miles from Americus I see their listings as 12 miles away. While Cobb county us near Atlanta, the city of Cobb is lake blackshear in South Georgia

Back
Top Bottom