• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dear Poachers of the world,

Nonliberal

Eagle Icon Super Lifetime Supporter 1
Formerly known as Bypass
355   0
Reaction score
I pray to everything Holy,
That, somehow by the grace of God, you are caught, your rifle is seized and sold to fund DNR, your truck is seized and given to your wife's boyfriend (Your brother), and that you spend some time in lockup.
I further pray to the Heavens,
That, while interred, you contract the AIDS virus through a horrible and violent gang anal raping. I don't mean the "good" AIDS that the sodomites get that somehow grants them eternal life and endless welfare checks, but the bad AIDS like Tom Hanks had in that movie.
Moreover I pray,
That, while spending many months suffering in a horribly dirty and poorly funded recovery ward, complications from the massive anal tears and infections lead to your slow and painful death.
Finally I ask,
That, after your gruesome and horrible death, you spend an everlasting eternity deep in the bowels of Hell in a special place reserved for the low and feeble likes of you. A place reserved for your wicked and pathetic souls, exactly where poachers belong. A place in Hell directly below the pedophiles and slightly above the lawyers.

And God bless momma, and daddy, and all the children of the world, except those conceived by poachers.

Amen

1631361647776.png

That, somehow by the grace of God, you are caught, your rifle is seized and sold to fund DNR, your truck is seized and given to your wife's boyfriend (Your brother), and that you spend some time in lockup.
That, while interred, you contract the AIDS virus through a horrible and violent gang anal raping. I don't mean the "good" AIDS that the sodomites get that somehow grants them eternal life and endless welfare checks, but the bad AIDS like Tom Hanks had in that movie.
Moreover I pray,
That, while spending many months suffering in a horribly dirty and poorly funded recovery ward, complications from the massive anal tears and infections lead to your slow and painful death.
Finally I ask,
That, after your gruesome and horrible death, you spend an everlasting eternity deep in the bowels of Hell in a special place reserved for the low and feeble likes of you. A place reserved for your wicked and pathetic souls, exactly where poachers belong. A place in Hell directly below the pedophiles and slightly above the lawyers.

And God bless momma, and daddy, and all the children of the world, except those conceived by poachers.

Amen

View attachment 3494238
Did one of those bastards kill your baby deer bro?

Did one of those bastards kill your baby deer bro?
Not yet, but I'm sure they would given the chance.
I just hate that I have to wake up, even though I don't hunt, at the asscrack before the asscrack of dawn, break out the thermals and spotlights, and go patrol my own property. Mother ****ers can't beat me to a job but they can try to beat me out of some free hunting. It's an every year battle man. I posted my property even though you shouldn't have to and that's no deterrent.

Like I've said, I love hunters, believe they are good and necessary, but I hate poachers with every fiber of my being. Way I see it, if you'll poach a deer, you'll **** a baby. Scumbags.

If ya’ need any help just holla. I’ll come stand a post one morning.
I do appreciate the offer and if things get bad I might take you up on it. But historically the action dies down after a couple days. Have to do the patrols at the beginning of bow season and the beginning of rifle season. Beavis and Bubba like to try twice a year apparently.

Moreover I pray,
Finally I ask,

Amen

View attachment 3494238
So what are you trying to say?

Back
Top Bottom