• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dear Poachers of the world,

Never happen. First, they are hard to actually catch and nobody really tries after they're run off anyway. DNR has important things to do but this ain't one of them
Invite your dnr guy over,get to know him,I’ve found they are some of the most dedicated friend a landowner can have.ours come by and eat fish a couple times during season.

Motion activated strobes placed at the ingress points go a long way. One on each side of the entry points, with trail cams covering them. They also make motion activated noise makers that are useful too.
1631370556371.png
1631370577879.png

Invite your dnr guy over,get to know him,I’ve found they are some of the most dedicated friend a landowner can have.ours come by and eat fish a couple times during season.
I have met the local guys, and I get along with them well. Thats half the reason I ain't calling them. That, and I am not actively inviting the man to tour my property.

Double benefits with the strobe lights. Poachers run off, and warn the deer.

They make motion activated water blasters too. I've heard of farmers putting those on any unsanctioned stands or blinds they find, but you have to have a nearby water source.

Back
Top Bottom