• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DEC 10th Christmas Party,SONNYS BBQ Buford 11 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I am going to have to bail out this time fellas :( …..
I can’t seem to stay out of the hospital with this seizure issue ! They can’t get a complete grip on it and find the right combo of drugs to keep me from having attacks, so I have been having to cancel anything and everything that doesn’t include staying home and being watched.
This really pisses me off too, as outgoing as I like to be. I love being active and seeing friends and relatives this time of the year (well, all year long really) .
I hope everyone has a great time and the turnout is large !
Merry Christmas to all !!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I hope you get to feeling better!

I can’t seem to stay out of the hospital with this seizure issue ! They can’t get a complete grip on it and find the right combo of drugs to keep me from having attacks, so I have been having to cancel anything and everything that doesn’t include staying home and being watched.
This really pisses me off too, as outgoing as I like to be. I love being active and seeing friends and relatives this time of the year (well, all year long really) .

You will be missed my friend.

Sorry 41mag 41mag and palmettomoon palmettomoon can't make it! Will miss yous guys!

On a separate note - is OC ok? Or do we need to go CC? BBQ gun owners want to know.

Either way, post your BBQ guns...

10mm.

IMG_1170_LI.jpg

Gay...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom