• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DEC 10th Christmas Party,SONNYS BBQ Buford 11 am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, oh, before the lock, I just have to say that The Southern Gentlemen The Southern Gentlemen is truly that! I got a very nice ammo assortment from him! How did he know I was getting kinda light in the 9mm HP variety? Sig stuff too! :nod: :first:

And then someone, I failed to ask around who, :embarassed:, pitched in for a very nice grand prize that I also won!
IMG_20221212_212618984.jpg
IMG_20221212_212851955.jpg

Beats the chit out of my shoe box full of shtuff I have been struggling with!! Thank you, Somebody!!

And then sitting down to visit with many of you, Good times!! Well most every body, a few sketchy dudes, but I don't wanna name names. :rolleyes2:

1670900126706.png

Lol!

Oh, oh, before the lock, I just have to say that The Southern Gentlemen The Southern Gentlemen is truly that! I got a very nice ammo assortment from him! How did he know I was getting kinda light in the 9mm HP variety? Sig stuff too! :nod: :first:

And then someone, I failed to ask around who, :embarassed:, pitched in for a very nice grand prize that I also won!
View attachment 5075566View attachment 5075567
Beats the chit out of my shoe box full of shtuff I have been struggling with!! Thank you, Somebody!!

And then sitting down to visit with many of you, Good times!! Well most every body, a few sketchy dudes, but I don't wanna name names. :rolleyes2:

View attachment 5075646
Lol!
The cleaning kit was from me. Next time I’ll be good and wrap my gift with a name on it. Lol. :doh:

Mrs AC came away with an amazingly bright 1800 lumens rechargeable flash light. :rockon:

I may have to buy myself one of these…..

View attachment 5066862
So glad she likes it. These are the most amazing lights. It might seem a bit confusing at first but once you find the mode you like it's pretty simple.

It was worth the 1200 mile round trip to attend this gathering. Fortunate to know everyone!

Reach out if you have any issues at all!

Merry Christmas 🎄🎄🎄!

So glad she likes it. These are the most amazing lights. It might seem a bit confusing at first but once you find the mode you like it's pretty simple.

It was worth the 1200 mile round trip to attend this gathering. Fortunate to know everyone!

Reach out if you have any issues at all!

Merry Christmas 🎄🎄🎄!

I’m glad you made the drive too, it was great to meet you.

Mrs AC loves the light and she wouldn’t let me have it :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom