• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Decicided to keep.....Oh really!

Nat

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
211   0
Reaction score
If you post something for sale ,sail, sell, or trade (but not really), @ the very least have the balls, intestinal fortitude or respect to answer those who make offers for your $#*@!. Four times this week I've made offers on items, OP IS on line and have checked their post but are too lazy to respond, and I got this too, "I decided to keep them", but still leave the post up and take offers. No one on here's going to trade you 1500rnds of ammo for 1000rnds or trade their AR, Glock for your 30yr old Marlin 60.
I guess I expect too much out grown folks.

Woosa, Woosa, Woosa.

Rant over.

If you post something for sale ,sail, sell, or trade (but not really), @ the very least have the balls, intestinal fortitude or respect to answer those who make offers for your $#*@!. Four times this week I've made offers on items, OP IS on line and have checked their post but are too lazy to respond, and I got this too, "I decided to keep them", but still leave the post up and take offers. No one on here's going to trade you 1500rnds of ammo for 1000rnds or trade their AR, Glock for your 30yr old Marlin 60.
I guess I expect too much out grown folks.

Woosa, Woosa, Woosa.

Rant over.

It's the "New ODT".

Back
Top Bottom