• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Decrease in gun and ammo demand? Your thoughts and opinions

Wait you’re 25 with a jet and Ferrari?! WTF do
you do for a living?

I thought you were some 65 year old CEO who’s just been on the grind for 30 years and realized the money wasn’t worth his time.
Hahaha I feel 65 at this point. I own a sewage, hazmat, and general cleaning company. There's a lot of money in the literal **** people do not wanna deal with.

Neither do I anymore.

Hahaha I feel 65 at this point. I own a sewage, hazmat, and general cleaning company. There's a lot of money in the literal **** people do not wanna deal with.

Neither do I anymore.

Sell the company, pay off debt, lock the majority of money away in an index fund, work at a gunshop and tell fudds they are dumb. Or be a professional guide in Montana. Lol

Those are my dreams anyway.

Agreed.Demand must be low when a nice $200.00 Ruger does not sell.(see my ad)
Ummmmmmm. probably not a great shift in demand.

1646537209120.png

Sell the company, pay off debt, lock the majority of money away in an index fund, work at a gunshop and tell fudds they are dumb. Or be a professional guide in Montana. Lol

Those are my dreams anyway.
You ever look at the real estate ads in Sports Afield? A lot of them are basically Western hunting lodges. Those are my lotto fantasy.

100% speaking truth my friend. I spent a lot of my life trying to claw my way to the top and achieved that lavish luxury lifestyle. When you get there...it's pointless. Because you're still just a regular person. There's more value in having free time and honing your craft\skills in a select few things. The only rich people who live so carefree are those born into money. Those who have to earn their way up don't have free time to enjoy any of the overpriced toys. It's also soul crushing when you achieve a dollar amount that seemed lifechanging and unimaginable in your youth and then you adjust it for inflation and it's not at the same level anymore and seems to go down in value everyday. Even if your holdings are in gold \ silver. Don't even get me started on crypto either.

"I spent a lot of my life trying to claw my way to the top and achieved that lavish luxury lifestyle."

That is a profound statement coming from a 25 year old.

"I spent a lot of my life trying to claw my way to the top and achieved that lavish luxury lifestyle."

That is a profound statement coming from a 25 year old.

Doing all you need to do to achieve what I've achieved in the age that I have when coming from literally no family, no education, and not even a pot to piss in puts quite a lot of age on. The roses aren't as sweet as many think especially when you have to work for them.

Hahahahaa I appreciate the offer! I wouldn't mind except it's a crappy Huracan non-evo model. Every mile on it just devalues it unreasonably. If I was wise and got an evo-model I could drive it without concerns for devaluing it. I'm trying to start a business overseas for a change of pace so if anyone is interested because they wanted to do the same PM me.
So ...just devalue it and drive it.

Back
Top Bottom