• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Decrease in gun and ammo demand? Your thoughts and opinions

Dang Mr&MrsF1 you make it out like your life has been horrible. If you are this miserable at 25, just wait until hair starts growing out of your ears and you sit on your balls once they drop.
Its not that my life has been horrible. I'm simply stating that the hype for the top wasn't what I expected and I question whether the effort was worth the payoff. That's it.

Its not that my life has been horrible. I'm simply stating that the hype for the top wasn't what I expected and I question whether the effort was worth the payoff. That's it.

Philippians 4:11
Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.​

I'm pretty agonistic but that scripture has done more for my life than many writings. It took some time for it to take though.

Lite is what you make it, whether you are on top or at the bottom. Happiness is found in both ends and in the middle. I find that experiences are much more fulfilling than possessions/material things. Hand me a million dollars tomorrow and I'm not going to buy anything, but I will set off on one heck of a road trip!!!!

I have still yet to find 6.5 Creedmoor ammo or powder and projectiles for reloading. If you do happen to run across some it stupid high. On top of that we are using a ton of raw materials and tool use to provide ammo to the Ukraine. So I don't see it being down on the cost chart anytime soon.
I had to sell shelf ammo to get primers so I can reload the brass I do have which I didn't mind. Five boxes of shelf ammo for primers enough to do 6 times that much in a better quality form of self loads. I have a box of 5.56/.223 brass I know weighs 20 lbs.. I will have enough to keep me busy for a while. I just I just wish I could run into some H4350 powder though.

Like previously mentioned, cost of living is shooting up pretty quick, especially fuel/food prices. Also, its the same old stuff over and over in every gunshop pretty much at this point. Ammo is there, and its a bit high, but it moves. Ive been to several gunshops over past few months, same stuff just sitting there, except for ammo. There are deals here and there on OTD, but its been a minute. Market is saturated with same old stuff.

Back
Top Bottom