• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Decrease in gun and ammo demand? Your thoughts and opinions

You
Yeah; I did.

I amassed quite a collection of extremely high end rifles like KAC's, LMT's, SCARs, FS2000's, and even a barret .50 cal as well as a ****load of handguns. I even have an SBR'd XM8 in my possession.
In total I must be close to 100k worth of guns and ammo.

I've liquidated almost all of them now and made a decent profit out of them. The novelty wears off when you realize instagram isn't real; most people don't like you; flexing is dumb; and if SHTF you can carry just 1 weapon and 1 sidearm with your pack and the rest is garbage. Ontop of that; having money tied up in this is dumb.

For reference; almost my entire collection accumulated dust. I've sold many guns here that still had a layer of dust on them and got comments about how amazing their condition was (unused)

I learned my lesson. All of this is pointless. Money. Guns. Status. We are all just walking dead and our guns are useless and the currency we have is getting debased and even the value of gold and silver won't save us because the country we knew and would die for is gone.
You say flexing is dumb but yet here you are bragging about how much money you made buyin and sellin expensive firearms. Lol

You

You say flexing is dumb but yet here you are bragging about how much money you made buyin and sellin expensive firearms. Lol
I didn't read it as bragging. just telling a story from his perspective, based on his experience. It's a big leap to say what is in someones heart and mind when they share the story. I find it inappropriate for you to label it as bragging.

Back
Top Bottom