• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dedicated Caliber or Multi-caliber?

Redneck1919

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer
46   0
Reaction score
Probably been discussed on here but I have a hard time searching through threads.

I have a Rugged Occulus .22. I want to buy another suppressor for mostly 9mm pistol as well as 9mm carbine.
But would be nice to be able to use it for .223 or .556 also.

On websites it is difficult to glean a lot of info on different configurations without understanding all of the the variables.

I see where Rugged has a promotion running through Dec. 31 for the Obsidian 9 for accessories worth about $350.
https://ruggedsuppressors.com/obsidian-promotion-2018/

Is it possible for this to be used with a different endcap for .223?

Or should I just buy a dedicated 9mm?
I am not really interested in 300 BO options.

Thanks for any info,
Jim

Just buy a mystic x and call it a day. It runs 50+ calibers , sounds nice and the fine folks at QRF have them with the first digit being a 5 .

Don’t get hung up on the end cap. You barely notice the difference .

How do you clean yours? Ultrasonic? Liberty website says not to use steel pins in a tumbler, which is what I have.

How do you clean yours? Ultrasonic? Liberty website says not to use steel pins in a tumbler, which is what I have.
I Don’t have one . I have several other monocores and I clean them when I clean my car . Hit them turds with the high pressure a few times and that crap is gone .

my griffin armament optimus is awesome - .22, .380, 9mm, 300 BLK, 5.56, 308, 300WM, has short, medium, and long configurations, comes with 30 cal and 223 end caps

Back
Top Bottom