• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer Meat

Jesus, my ignorance of the law for game was more than I thought. And no I wont be hitting a deer with my car. I've seen what these things do to your vehicle and get up then run away.

If you were closer I'd give you some. This time of the year it's hard to get. August and November through January are your best bet to find a generous soul giving some away.

Not a hunter or ever hunted, but I love Venison. Where can I purchase some? I'm sure this is the best subforum to ask this.

Depends. Do you want a taste for a special occasion, or do you want to fill a freezer.

There are some specialty butchers that sell farm raised (not in Georgia) venison, but it is pricey. Somewhere like Dekalb Farmers market.

Some restaurants will have it on the menu.

Fill a freezer, best advice is to hook up with a processor if you don't hunt, or are adverse to picking up road kill. They are all done now.

Jesus, my ignorance of the law for game was more than I thought. And no I wont be hitting a deer with my car. I've seen what these things do to your vehicle and get up then run away.

I know a guy that bought a new 2018 mustang gt and hit a deer .
It pushed both front fenders back into the doors and blew every one of the airbags , there’s like 8 airbags or something
They were able to stop safely in the road

Totaled the mustang

Depends. Do you want a taste for a special occasion, or do you want to fill a freezer.

There are some specialty butchers that sell farm raised (not in Georgia) venison, but it is pricey. Somewhere like Dekalb Farmers market.

Some restaurants will have it on the menu.

Fill a freezer, best advice is to hook up with a processor if you don't hunt, or are adverse to picking up road kill. They are all done now.

A few pounds. I've tried the farmers market to no avail. I'm not specifically looking for backstraps. The chopped up meat with bones or legs make a nice stew or curry (im Caribbean) and almost tastes like goat.

I would of given you a whole deer in mid october. Hit me up next year and I’ll get you one.

You're awesome dude.

I know a guy that bought a new 2018 mustang gt and hit a deer .
It pushed both front fenders back into the doors and blew every one of the airbags , there’s like 8 airbags or something
They were able to stop safely in the road

Totaled the mustang
********.. thankfully they were ok. It ran across the highway or something?

A few pounds. I've tried the farmers market to no avail. I'm not specifically looking for backstraps. The chopped up meat with bones or legs make a nice stew or curry (im Caribbean) and almost tastes like goat.

You're awesome dude.

********.. thankfully they were ok. It ran across the highway or something?

Well goat meat is available and legal to buy most anytime.

Well goat meat is available and legal to buy most anytime.
I eat goat weekly. Deer meat though... it does something else to me !

HgQqrzN.png

Back
Top Bottom