• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer on property

Soul

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Vehicle / Equipment Dealer
42   0
Reaction score
Having tons of deer coming in and out of my property in cummings; leaving shift everywhere and overall ravaging my landscape. Can I blast them with a bow and arrow or do I need to do anything special first?

Having tons of deer coming in and out of my property in cummings; leaving shift everywhere and overall ravaging my landscape. Can I blast them with a bow and arrow or do I need to do anything special first?

Start with a license and Hunter safety course. Then practice as much as you have time to. Then move to hunting. I'm sure this is just a bull**** post anyway so do whatever.

Dang man, I hate that's happening to your beautiful place. Let us know where it is and we'll come take care of those terrible wild animals..........let me know first in a PM then when I'm done I'll tell erbody else

Just shoot the ******** thing. Jesus ****ing christ you fudds come on here asking, in ambiguous ways, if it's okay to shoot a deer on your property. ******** you people drive me up the wall.

Tee hee my friend, that's totally not me ; ), has deer on his property he wants to shoot. Can he do it? DO IT JUST SHOOT THE DEER NO ONE CARES BUT YOU AHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Back
Top Bottom