• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deer on property

Find out if you can shoot the deer in your neighborhood.
Wait till archery starts, have license, shoot deer, field dress, process deer.
If you don’t trust yourself, contact someone that can do it.

I have several customers all over Atlanta and surrounding areas that complain about deer on their property eating all their shrubs and things.
I give them advice on how to deter the deer from eating their stuff.
When I offer my services to come harvest the deer come archery season they all but a couple complain that their Brain dead Biden loving neighbors would have panic attacks and call every agency they can think of.

It’s nice when you have a lot of quality deer in a neighborhood with cool neighbors that appreciate the harvesting of deer since it’s so much better than the crap you get from the grocery stores.

I have a couple spots this season I’ve been invited to and I’m pretty excited to try them out.

So does anyone have any helpful tips on how to remedy the deer issue without grtting their ass chapped? do i call DNR to handle it or what

Motion detection hose sprinklers near shrubs not wanting eaten. Train dog to bite em on the ankles.Nobody butt hurt,they just bustin yo chops

Find out if you can shoot the deer in your neighborhood.
Wait till archery starts, have license, shoot deer, field dress, process deer.
If you don’t trust yourself, contact someone that can do it.

I have several customers all over Atlanta and surrounding areas that complain about deer on their property eating all their shrubs and things.
I give them advice on how to deter the deer from eating their stuff.
When I offer my services to come harvest the deer come archery season they all but a couple complain that their Brain dead Biden loving neighbors would have panic attacks and call every agency they can think of.

It’s nice when you have a lot of quality deer in a neighborhood with cool neighbors that appreciate the harvesting of deer since it’s so much better than the crap you get from the grocery stores.

I have a couple spots this season I’ve been invited to and I’m pretty excited to try them out.

Every now and then a post restores some of my faith in humanity, this is one of them.

Back
Top Bottom