• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dekalb County CCW

still seems like a long time to run some fingerprints. Im sure it's because shaqueefa and the majority of dekalb county employees are never in any rush

Way to take over and go all racist...you do yer state proud!

Hell, I wouldn't be in any rush to get your permit out either.

HGUNHNTR:388097 said:
still seems like a long time to run some fingerprints. Im sure it's because shaqueefa and the majority of dekalb county employees are never in any rush

Way to take over and go all racist...you do yer state proud!

Hell, I wouldn't be in any rush to get your permit out either.

Why are you such a stereotyper? Shaqueefa is my Jewish mothers name. Trololololol

I applied for mine in january Of 2009, I did the paper work at the court house in about 45 minutes, then called the, sheriff office in memorial drive, they told me be here before 2pm and we'll take care of you today. About 2 weeks later, it arrived by mail. by the way I couldn't believe my eyes when I noticed it didn't even have my picture in it.

"you do yer state proud!" What are you trying to insinuate about my home state?

Take a guess.

The racially oriented comments just get old. I have had some great experiences on this site and learned a lot. Unfortunately there are those that like to flaunt their ignorance in pride. It is really too bad, because there are a lot of quality folks on this site, and a wealth of great information. It would be a better experience overall if it were less like a grammar school playground. I am fairly new to Georgia, and constantly have friends ask me if the stereotypes of the people that live outside of the cosmopolitan areas are true. I have "lied" a few times just because this in now home, and I have met some great people all over the state. It is just very disconcerting when it comes up, whether on an internet forum, or in public. It is very disheartening to see the lack of decorum when it does manifest.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom