• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dekalb County CCW

Easy son,

Would you call him racist if he lived in Paulding County and said "Old Billy Bob Slack-Jaw was too dim-witted to finger print me?"

Why not? I'm certainly not for promoting a negative stereotype of white southerners either.

And I'm not your son.

DeKalb county GFL was the biggest joke I have ever experienced.First the metal check at the courthouse,downstairs,cash only,pay to park.Go to Memorial Dr for fingerprints on a date they give you,pay to park,get treated like s!it by employees.Wait, call,recordings.I will never ,ever go through it again I will lie my ass off in another county and gladly pay them than put up with the s!it I did in DeKalb.This was the 5 time,for permit,1st in DeKalb and the last.Call it what you want but the employees are not very good at their jobs,black white green or whatever.DeKalb Sucks when it comes to Service.

"you do yer state proud!" Aren't you using the same blanket bigotry in assuming that most of Georgia's residents are redneck southerners that you are accusing me of in the shaqueefa statement?

"you do yer state proud!" Aren't you using the same blanket bigotry in assuming that most of Georgia's residents are redneck southerners that you are accusing me of in the shaqueefa statement?

No, not at all. I was being facetious...sorry if my spelling and grammar aren't perfect. English is my second language.

What do you have to live here to understand? I live here, I should be able to understand it?

I think the fact that Dekalb county has a fairly large population probably also contributes to the time it takes to process. 72 days isn't that bad considering the license is good for 5 years.

So i can just say i was being facetious with my shaqueefa comment and completely avoid any negative racist or stereotyping comments? And you JUST moved to DeKalb. I've lived here my whole life and dealt with county employees everyday. You'll see what i mean.

Thank you biker you have to live here to understand. Where do they find these people?

I'm speechless,never thought in my lifetime I would see what I'm seeing.Most inept group of employees ever,with Fulton and Clayton right there with us.You can't teach manners,they have to be learned at home.

Back
Top Bottom