• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

DEL TON ??

I have no experience with them personally but I have a couple of friends who recently bought del ton's and they have no complaints about them. When I ordered mine recently, it was between del ton and PSA.

Had one and didn't have a bit of trouble out of it. It was all metal one. Not sure on the poly ones. Some people bash things because of the brand that it is and have no real world experience with them..just repeat what they hear. . For the price of them and what they are for I say go for it.

Have had their top of the line Evolution for about 5 years now. I use it for agency demos. Zero failures and it is a half minute gun when I mount a full a scope on it for round testing. There are three other blogs/mags that have had the same or better accuracy testing results that I do. Its been ran very hard with multiple mag-dump sessions back to back and no oil. The barrel is now brown. And it shoots very well. The only mod is a CMC drop in trigger. It is my tool gun and I wouldn't think twice about using another one as such.

Back
Top Bottom