• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heck start filing bankruptcy paperwork and stave off the foreclosure
I’ve been in your shoes before. There’s no shame in asking for help,but you must know that only you are the cavalry. Nobody is going to save you except yourself. You just have to make it happen by your actions

Food
Clothing
Shelter

The above 3 things for your family and kids far outweigh the need for sentiment. Period. The guns are objects,possessions which don’t matter in the big picture. Objects can be replaced,while your family cannot.

Have you applied for a “Mortgage Partial Claim”?? Call your mortgage company and ask for help

call the FHA hotline and the HARP hotline

use All your resources

Heck start filing bankruptcy paperwork and stave off the foreclosure to buy yourself time to get things together
Trust me this I know, but I’m saying these guns are not worth much at all too. Plus they would take to long to sell. Yes I called a bankruptcy lawyer this morning. He told me that I could file for bankruptcy but I would still lose the house. So I told him that was the reason why I wanted to file.

Try meeting with a different BK lawyer or real estate attorney to see if there’s anything you can do

You can file for bankruptcy and still keep the house

i have done it. Bought my house in September 2008 and lost my job January 2009.

At the BK hearing they will ask what assets you want to reaffirm/keep

i reaffirmed my wife’s car,and our house

Call FHA hotline,the HARP hotline,the Partial Claim Hotline, and also your local HUD office too

Pawn shops will return your guns and jewelry when you pay the loan off. Same thing for title loan shops.

I’ve got a 2008 Dodge Caliber that doesn’t run. The battery died on it and I changed the battery and it went into theft mode.

if its anything like a GM try putting a charged battery on it
and key on for 30 minutes and the anti theft will clear. i dont
know much about dodges but getting that vehicle running
and sold would be a good start

if its anything like a GM try putting a charged battery on it
and key on for 30 minutes and the anti theft will clear. i dont
know much about dodges but getting that vehicle running
and sold would be a good start
Yeah I called a dodge dealership and they told me the switch or something would have to be replaced.

Heck start filing bankruptcy paperwork and stave off the foreclosure

Trust me this I know, but I’m saying these guns are not worth much at all too. Plus they would take to long to sell. Yes I called a bankruptcy lawyer this morning. He told me that I could file for bankruptcy but I would still lose the house. So I told him that was the reason why I wanted to file.
NOT true...He gave you the short FREE answer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom