• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you don't mind me asking, how did you get into this situation in the first place? Please be specific if possible.
Well I make $1992 a month and there is four of us living in the house. The house payment went up. The power went up, doctor bills for my kids groceries, gas just seems like everything went up on us the past few months.

Well I make $1992 a month and there is four of us living in the house. The house payment went up. The power went up, doctor bills for my kids groceries, gas just seems like everything went up on us the past few months.
Are you saying you gross that, or that is your take home? What is the market value of your home?
None of us know your situation, but even if you are taking home that much (vs grossing), owning a home of any value, is probably going to be a challenge, to say the least. Add trying to feed 4 and I'm pretty frugal but that would be a tough row. Getting caught up on your note with that income stream is likely just a temporary 'fix' to a longer term problem. This is not what you want to hear, I know, but not owning a home, in your current situation, may not be the worst thing financially for you (even though I'm sure it feels that way). No one is trying to be brutal in what I'm sure is a miserable situation, but not being honest wouldn't help either.
Do you have any equity in your home that you will receive in the event of a foreclosure?

Thank you. Looks like you need another or an additional job in the future.

Are you saying you gross that, or that is your take home? What is the market value of your home?
None of us know your situation, but even if you are taking home that much (vs grossing), owning a home of any value, is probably going to be a challenge, to say the least. Add trying to feed 4 and I'm pretty frugal but that would be a tough row. Getting caught up on your note with that income stream is likely just a temporary 'fix' to a longer term problem. This is not what you want to hear, I know, but not owning a home, in your current situation, may not be the worst thing financially for you (even though I'm sure it feels that way). No one is trying to be brutal in what I'm sure is a miserable situation, but not being honest wouldn't help either.
Do you have any equity in your home that you will receive in the event of a foreclosure?
This right here. Sorry but it's the unfortunate truth. If you can't make your house note now, even if you got the $3500 loan to get it caught up, you're now in the hole for that $3500 to somebody, and still having to keep up on your house note. I know it may not be what the OP wants to hear, but it sounds like some other change needs to take place first to get your finances in order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom