• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.
This right here. Sorry but it's the unfortunate truth. If you can't make your house note now, even if you got the $3500 loan to get it caught up, you're now in the hole for that $3500 to somebody, and still having to keep up on your house note. I know it may not be what the OP wants to hear, but it sounds like some other change needs to take place first to get your finances in order.
I know what you are saying but I could pay the loan back with my income taxes and trust me when I get all of this figured out, I will be finding a new job. I just can’t quit right now and have no income coming in.

Thank you. Looks like you need another or an additional job in the future.

2k a month isn't much in today's market. If that's his total income, with plumbing skills, looking for another job would be the best long term solution. 500$ weekly equals out to 12.50 per hour. I hope 2k a month is his bring home. There's lots of jobs in our area starting out at 15-20 Per hour unskilled.

2k a month isn't much in today's market. If that's his total income, with plumbing skills, looking for another job would be the best long term solution. 500$ weekly equals out to 12.50 per hour. I hope 2k a month is his bring home. There's lots of jobs in our area starting out at 15-20 Per hour unskilled.
Yes that is how much I bring home a month

IF its an ARM, you are going to save a **** ton in interest if you can refi to a 30 year fixed. there are a lot of brokers in ATL that have no closing costs, or they will roll them into the loan. either way, if your ARM adjusted, you are taking it in the pants right now.

IF its an ARM, you are going to save a **** ton in interest if you can refi to a 30 year fixed. there are a lot of brokers in ATL that have no closing costs, or they will roll them into the loan. either way, if your ARM adjusted, you are taking it in the pants right now.
Ok I will see about that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom