• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delete please

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what you are saying but I could pay the loan back with my income taxes and trust me when I get all of this figured out, I will be finding a new job. I just can’t quit right now and have no income coming in.
I understand what you are saying but don't "quit" a job until you have another.

I am not trying o be judgemental but doing my best to be realistic.

For the future and now too, make up a realistic budget and stick to it. Another, is to keep records of every penny spent by everyone in your household. You will be surprised at how much is spent that you don't need. If any of you smoke, drink or have other vices, do your best to stop. That is a lot of disposable income pissed down the drain that you can do without. If you have cable or satellite TV get rid of it too. No fast foods, take your lunch etc. I'm sure there may other things you can cut out. You ought to listen to Dave Ramsey on the radio or maybe the web every day if you can and learn to live a lifestyle you can afford.
Along with this, try to find a better paying job or an extra one. Good luck.

I am not trying o be judgemental but doing my best to be realistic.

For the future and now too, make up a realistic budget and stick to it. Another, is to keep records of every penny spent by everyone in your household. You will be surprised at how much is spent that you don't need. If any of you smoke, drink or have other vices, do your best to stop. That is a lot of disposable income pissed down the drain that you can do without. If you have cable or satellite TV get rid of it too. No fast foods, take your lunch etc. I'm sure there may other things you can cut out. You ought to listen to Dave Ramsey on the radio or maybe the web every day if you can and learn to live a lifestyle you can afford.
Along with this, try to find a better paying job or an extra one. Good luck.
This is what I recommended as well, Dave Ramsey ... you will be amazed at how much is spent on all this little stuff everyday....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom