• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
I also trained in multiple disciplines when I was younger and instructed for many years. I specialized in women's self defense. After training some women for several years and seeing the best they could do and how it would be applied in a real world situation, the ultimate advise I gave them and have given every woman that has asked me about self defense since then is "Carry a gun!".

Sorry ladies, but the average women simply cannot reliably stop an average man in a determined attack using hand to hand, regardless of training.
Agreed. I use to let the ladies in my classes hit and kick me as hard as they could and it barely phased me. I think it pissed them off they couldn't hurt me. But that was a long time ago back when I wore a red cape.
Now I just have the attitude. Hence Deadpool and his cocky arrogant humor.
screenrant.com_wp_content_uploads_Superman_3D_Art.jpg

Don't make me have to come down there and whoop YO AZZ! Lol! J/K!
Oh CRAP!

You remember that time we had lunch up your way? I set my sweet vanilla shake on the table, you frowned and when I took a sip of my shake it had clabbered to buttermilk. I didn't want to say anything to you cause I was afraid you'd frown at me and I was afraid of what I'd clabber into. I think it'd be like

Agreed. I use to let the ladies in my classes hit and kick me as hard as they could and it barely phased me. I think it pissed them off they couldn't hurt me. But that was a long time ago back when I wore a red cape.
Now I just have the attitude. Hence Deadpool and his cocky arrogant humor.
screenrant.com_wp_content_uploads_Superman_3D_Art.jpg

Age has definitely slowed me down, but if you leave your boy's vunderable, any size female can hurt you!

Actually, I would like to learn ONE martial art...Tai Chi. But that is mainly because I would like to learn Chi Gong for the health aspects. I have watch the DVD's and tried to work on it, but I have to tell you, it is slow and boring by yourself. Wish there were classes close to me for THAT.

I recommend good yoga for all you old fighters. It will quickly open your hips and straighten your backs and release a lot of body pain and tension. Happy New Year!

Oh CRAP!

You remember that time we had lunch up your way? I set my sweet vanilla shake on the table, you frowned and when I took a sip of my shake it had clabbered to buttermilk. I didn't want to say anything to you cause I was afraid you'd frown at me and I was afraid of what I'd clabber into. I think it'd be like

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom