• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deleting old messages

Check the box for deleting single messages or check the select all to delete all

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-09-07 163224.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-07 163224.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot 2021-09-07 163321.png
    Screenshot 2021-09-07 163321.png
    34.6 KB · Views: 10
I don’t think it’s necessary to delete them, in fact it could be helpful later down the line. Mine were helpful earlier this year.

I got a call from a detective in Ohio, I politely hung up and called the department and asked to be transferred to the detective to make sure it was legit. He was very nice. He was following up on a pistol they took off a teenager who was arrested for doing donuts in the middle of a street. He had done a trace and i was the original buyer on the pistol. He asked if I had been the victim of theft and if I had been to describe the gun so he could add possession of stolen firearm to the kids charges. It hadn’t been stolen from me, I sold it here on ODT. But I was able to go through my messages and find the person I sold it to and ask them if it had been stolen from him. Wasn't required of me, but could possibly help the detective or the fellow ODT’rI traded it to so it was worth the 5 minutes of my time.

YMMV

I don’t think it’s necessary to delete them, in fact it could be helpful later down the line. Mine were helpful earlier this year.

I got a call from a detective in Ohio, I politely hung up and called the department and asked to be transferred to the detective to make sure it was legit. He was very nice. He was following up on a pistol they took off a teenager who was arrested for doing donuts in the middle of a street. He had done a trace and i was the original buyer on the pistol. He asked if I had been the victim of theft and if I had been to describe the gun so he could add possession of stolen firearm to the kids charges. It hadn’t been stolen from me, I sold it here on ODT. But I was able to go through my messages and find the person I sold it to and ask them if it had been stolen from him. Wasn't required of me, but could possibly help the detective or the fellow ODT’rI traded it to so it was worth the 5 minutes of my time.

YMMV
Agents from ATF wanted to know who I sold gun to. I was glad I could find info on ODT.

Back
Top Bottom