• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deliberate Infringement?

I remember when Silencer Shop released the kiosks and online options, it was supposed to make it easier for the ATF and improve wait times......WRONG!!!

However, it did make it easier and streamline for us to buy them. I’ve bought a lot more than I would have without it.
I figure that making it easier to do the paperwork for a suppressor means more people doing it, which means no change in the wait time.

Whut are y'all complaining about? Silencers ain't gonna have no tax stamps as soon as Trump signs the HPA (Hearing Protection Act). Don Jr. hunts and owns silencers so his daddy is going to fast track the HPA through Congress.

(This was actually the reasoning some dumbasses used to put off buying for years.)

Yall are kind of forgetting about Bush Sr. and Clinton. Sorry, but a reversal on bump stocks doesn't equate with the AWB or the Chinese import bans.
We have never had a reversal of a single real ban that has been put in place . No open bolts or Chinese AK rifles in our future . Once the law is written without a expiration date then you can safely assume it’s gone for goodb

Back
Top Bottom