• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deliberate Infringement?

We have never had a reversal of a single real ban that has been put in place . No open bolts or Chinese AK rifles in our future . Once the law is written without a expiration date then you can safely assume it’s gone for good

The reversal I meant was the one from bump stocks being legal to being illegal. You're right that once a law is passed it's there forever unless someone is thinking ahead and gets a sunset clause.

Americans weren't deprived of their lawfully owned property in either of those two actions.

That's true, although the scope or the AWB was a lot larger, the bump stock ban is the most intense infringement we've seen to date, with hundreds of thousands of 'guns' destroyed.

Never owned one but my binary triggers and suppressors and SBRs are doing just fine, thanks.

How's your TDS?
I think you may be missing the point here. A legally owned item was ‘banned’. For all intents and purposes, hard working people like you and I were told ‘we don’t care how much of your hard earned money it cost you, we don’t like them, so you have to throw them away. And no, we won’t be reimbursing you for that stuff you bought legally.’ That hasn’t happened recently, and I have a bad feeling it’s just a start.

Back
Top Bottom