• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Delta pilot not woke ...lol

Several months ago, Delta said they HAD to increase diversity on the flight deck. Skills were secondary, they had to hire affirmative action types and women.

It is totally inexcusable to have this type of screw up at your home base.

I guess this is the result.

LOL. Not sure if serious but that’s some ignorant ****.

Luckily, this man was there to help people off the plane(s) and comfort them.

jbm.png

What was funny was right before that incident, I mean not even 5 minutes before it happened, I was reminding a guy in the next seat that we weren't "safe" yet as he'd taken his shoes off. I reminded him that in an emergency we might have to run out of a burning metal tube full of jet fuel.

After we stopped, he put his shoes back on faster than I thought it was possible for a grown man to do while seated in an airplane seat, LOL.

Funny! A like in a car,, I'd be reaching for the ol' chit handle.

Several months ago, Delta said they HAD to increase diversity on the flight deck. Skills were secondary, they had to hire affirmative action types and women.

It is totally inexcusable to have this type of screw up at your home base.

I guess this is the result.
Exactly..I guess now they're woke

No harm - No foul applies at all airports ......... There are more near 'miss' mishap's than you can dream up......
I've been on an airplane that almost had this happen. I had no idea how well the brakes worked on a 737. We "hopped" to a complete stop when another jet crossed our path on the way to the runway.

Back
Top Bottom