• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dem Dawgs!

Kirby has truly put his stamp on this team. The more I watch them, the more they look like a facsimile of Alabama. So many times, saw Alabama, with a lackluster first half, get down to an amped-up, inferior team, only to execute an unstoppable, grind-it-out comeback after halftime.

Five years ago, UGA doesn't look dramatically different in the second half than the first, and loses this game. Now...there's a feel of inevitability to them. They make good adjustments at halftime, and the game is totally different in the second half.

Kirby has truly put his stamp on this team. The more I watch them, the more they look like a facsimile of Alabama. So many times, saw Alabama, with a lackluster first half, get down to an amped-up, inferior team, only to execute an unstoppable, grind-it-out comeback after halftime.

Five years ago, UGA doesn't look dramatically different in the second half than the first, and loses this game. Now...there's a feel of inevitability to them. They make good adjustments at halftime, and the game is totally different in the second half.

You put into words my thoughts, exactly. We still have a tough schedule going forward, and no game can be taken for granted.

My son and I will be sitting in the 5th row behind the Ga bench vs Auburn next Saturday!

Georgia's got me a little worried after the last two games. Seems like they're not all on the same page and out of sync compared to the first few games. They should have put Kent St away, and put up 40 on Mizzou based on their first 3 games.

Georgia's got me a little worried after the last two games. Seems like they're not all on the same page and out of sync compared to the first few games. They should have put Kent St away, and put up 40 on Mizzou based on their first 3 games.

Young group that had the same thought going in to the games like it was going to be a cake walk. They will be fine as long as they learn to come in and ignore the noise of how good they are or how bad their opponent sucks. These underdog teams are going to play their heart out and any momentum they get will make players play better than they are in the moment.

Back
Top Bottom