• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Dental assistant needed

Problem? That’s the going rate for assisting staff depending on experience. Do you have information you can provide that would prove otherwise? According to all my sources in the business, that is about right, esp when the employer helps with health insurance premiums and matches 401k at 4%. Find me an assistant with 15yrs + experience that’s reliable and responsible, and they are likely worth 27. 25/hr is better than 40k/yr. please do share your sources that say I’m wrong.
Ignore the troll Chris. He has a chronic case of dumbitus.

I wish we lived closer, I would have moonlighted for you as a front desk help :)
Seriously folks, you will not find a better office to work in. Help the man out!
I am hoping that labor situation will improve soon, as extended benies run out and folks get hungry sitting home.

Is there an opportunity to get a job with you if I haven't finished my master's degree yet? I would really like to start my practice right now, but everyone needs assistants who already have an education wherever I turn. I am a speedy learner and have dreamed of being a dentist since childhood. I even used the article's advice at home tooth filling several times myself and helped my nephews make a temporary filling before taking them to the dentist. In general, I am a very responsible and purposeful person who does not need to be taught anything for a long time since I learn everything very quickly. I will be glad if you answer me. Many thanks for considering my request.

Back
Top Bottom