• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Deodorant

I use Sure Unscented Solid and have for years. Seems to work well for me.

7276.jpeg

One other thing, I use unscented baby wipes as my method of bathing when at deer camp. Cheaper than those fancy dead down wind stuff and work better imo. Its meant to scrub the **** and smell off a babies ass so its perfect for me....lol

I guess I'll try the Arm and Hammer. And FWIW, I have tried non-aluminum deodorant and none of those worked well for me either. If its not a gel, or a soft solid, it usually doesn't work and I also hate the white powder that gets hard and flakes off. The Dead Down Wind stuff is possibly the worst I have tried. Maybe I am spoiled from the soft solid old spice but that stuff keeps me good for days.

Deer don't care about scented deodorant, shampoo, or detergent in my opinion. It's the human scent that triggers them like a transgender college professor when Trumps on TV. That microscopic dry skin that you can't even see flaking off between your nose and cheeks is going to bust you every time. Wash your ass and play the wind best you can.

Deodorant with aluminum has been linked to causing alzheimer's disease
I didn't know that. My mother just now and her sister a few years ago, have both come down with Alzheimers. Its so sad to watch happen. I'm gonna ck this out, thanks.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Deer don't care about scented deodorant, shampoo, or detergent in my opinion. It's the human scent that triggers them like a transgender college professor when Trumps on TV. That microscopic dry skin that you can't even see flaking off between your nose and cheeks is going to bust you every time. Wash your ass and play the wind best you can.
Nothing is better than simply being downwind.

Back
Top Bottom