• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Depression - Sensitivity and humor.

mcdougmd

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
67   0
Reaction score
Through reading many fellow ODTers posts, interesting and many times humorous, it is apparent that there are a lot of fine ODT members that are somewhat uptight. This is commonly caused by depression, easily revealed in that no matter the subject of the post there are contrarians that must offer a different view, many times quite harshly with unnecessary name calling and plain out unnecessary nasty comments.

Since this seems to be such a widespread problem, I have taken it on myself to seek out a professional provider organization to analyze the postings on ODT and to begin contact with the members exhibiting the most serious signs of societal disfunction via personal PM.

No need to thank me. Just a public service from a baby boomer.

Ma mama said if you can’t say sumthin nice, then keep your thoughts to yourself.

Through reading many fellow ODTers posts, interesting and many times humorous, it is apparent that there are a lot of fine ODT members that are somewhat uptight. This is commonly caused by depression, easily revealed in that no matter the subject of the post there are contrarians that must offer a different view, many times quite harshly with unnecessary name calling and plain out unnecessary nasty comments.

Since this seems to be such a widespread problem, I have taken it on myself to seek out a professional provider organization to analyze the postings on ODT and to begin contact with the members exhibiting the most serious signs of societal disfunction via personal PM.

Ma mama said if you can’t say sumthin nice, then keep your thoughts to yourself.

The mods on this site have just about cured me, but I thank you for your kind thoughts.:thumb:

I have noticed that some posters must have a depression complex and insist upon others getting one too. Example being a seldom used highpoint 9 MM "tack driver" or only 800.00 and thats a firm price. stuff like that.

Since the best fix to such depression is venting, those yur talkin aboot are the healthy onez.
It's us quiet onez ya gotsta worry about!

Back
Top Bottom