Deprimed processed brass

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamSamson

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
107   1
Reaction score
I saw a listing on Armslist for 160 lbs. of 223, roughly 12,800 rounds and 90 lbs. of 9mm, roughly 9,450 rounds. It says its deprimed and processed by Beast Ammo LLC. He wants $1200 for the 223 and $600 for the 9mm, or he told me all for $1200. I think thats about 9.5 cents for a 223 and 6.5 cents per a 9mm. Its in Inverness, AL. near Birmingham. Im a bit new to reloading but it sounds like a good price for a bunch of us to go in for a group buy, considering the quality of the brass. What do ya'll think.

New, not reloaded, brass cased 223 ammo was selling last week 25 cents a round delivered. This is reloadable brass cased stuff.

Sold in 1,000 round lots.

You will have a difficult time reloading for that, and your drive will cost you going to get your brass, and you have to tie up a grand well before you have any shootable ammo.

Hidden Gem: New Nammo Tactical 5.56 Annealed/Unprimed brass $130/1000
also available with CCI #41 primers installed for $168/1000 (primers are 4-5 cents/ea when purchased in bulk)
Nammo is the parent company of Lapua, this brass is LakeCity quality.
I have already shot over 300 rounds with zero issues.
https://www.powdervalleyinc.com/ select SPECIALS

Primers are being advertised at ~$35 per thousand, then you either pick them up (add sales tax) or pay a HAZMAT Fee and shipping ... Personally, I prefer to wait for deals that are closer to $25 per thousand or less! I missed the Cabalas the clearance earlier this year where they had them at ~$19 per thousand ... Midsouth periodically has deals on them including bargain HAZMAT Fees.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom