• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Designated Survivor

I tried to watch this show. It's terrible. Acting is bad, scenarios are ridiculous and Sutherland's character is a whiny little libtard that wets his pants every time some doesn't agree with his decision, if he even makes one. The wife is a "strong independent" woman that wants to be in on all of the Presidential decisions even though she has no business even being in the room and is a STRONG supporter of refugees and illegal immigration rights. Sad, Sad, Sad.

I tried to watch this show. It's terrible. Acting is bad, scenarios are ridiculous and Sutherland's character is a whiny little libtard that wets his pants every time some doesn't agree with his decision, if he even makes one. The wife is a "strong independent" woman that wants to be in on all of the Presidential decisions even though she has no business even being in the room and is a STRONG supporter of refugees and illegal immigration rights. Sad, Sad, Sad.
In other words, in their characterizations ... it's like every other show on TV. :sad:

My wife and I watched the entire first season. My wife still watches it. When I read about the story line on guns, well that was the "jump the shark" moment for me.

Back
Top Bottom