Votes: 13 27.1%
  • It's a guessing game

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • I don't like full disclosure

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Eat your tacos and stfu

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
Not just condition, but I have seen several items in the title and description that are not the same model or type in the picture. :(

One of my favorite descriptions is "possibly unfired"... but we can see powder residue in the barrel and action in the pictures :rolleyes:

Accurate description is a good thing. Esspecially on AR's. The vast majority of the builds listed on here cherry kick 1 part to title the whole heap of trash as.

Condition of item is subjective on multiple levels. I don't get worked up there. That's where pics come in.

Regardless, I'll ask questions if interested. Usually, I don't need a description to know what it is. If lots of info on parts is needed, I already have no interest.

But it's "like new"!
The ones that really bug me are when somebody lists a 50 yr old Chinese SKS and says it was "never issued" and "never fired".

How can they claim to know the entire history of a rifle made in China, that was later shipped to Albania? Lol....

1663687501366.png

It is called deception by omission ---
I have also seen quite a few older weapons lately that have just plain been misidentified and when I pm the correct id the seller had no interest in correcting the ad --
I must conclude he had a dishonest intent ---
Have seen this not only on older firearms, but more recent models as well. If the seller is not willing to correct the ad when an e-mail from the manufacturer indicates what it really is based on the serial number, then we can only conclude dishonesty and not someone we would want to deal with now or in the future.

Back
Top Bottom