Votes: 13 27.1%
  • It's a guessing game

Votes: 5 10.4%
  • I don't like full disclosure

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Eat your tacos and stfu

Votes: 19 39.6%

• Total voters
Ya. Sks’ are a great test to item description skills. My basic requirements to engage in dialogue with a seller are decent photos, an ATTEMPT to find the year of manufacture, and as you stated threaded or pinned barrel reference.

People chalk these up as crappy milsurplus that are all the same. . .They are not. They also forget that they are not made anymore. We all saw what happened to the pre locks smiths. No box, no docs, barrel screwed up, $1000 ha. It’s crazy .
Yooper John's SKS websight taught me a lot.

https://www.yooperj.com/SKS.htm

I guess accurately describing your items condition is a thing of the past for some.
Are we supposed to just guess how beat up your overpriced junk is now?
What some folks list as excellent condition is just sad.
Rant over
I'm still salty about an HK "good deal" I got on here months ago. Its my fault for not turning it down when I saw it. The biggest peeve is when they don't show barrel smiley on pistols or deflectors. Like dude, your first time or what.

It is called deception by omission ---
I have also seen quite a few older weapons lately that have just plain been misidentified and when I pm the correct id the seller had no interest in correcting the ad --
I must conclude he had a dishonest intent ---
Someone kept listing a Zastava (made in Serbia) as a CZ (made in Czech Republic) and I sent a message. Don't think it was much appreciated. It's an easy mistake but no reason not to confirm and correct.

Back
Top Bottom